Government Considering Stricter Outdoor Smoking Rules to Reduce Preventable Deaths

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

You just know when someone & you know who you are , is going to take a thread right off course & you are about to take a drink then regret it . Yes Padders & others , yes , you did 🤣

OK, little miss innocent..

• Haha 1

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

I am a bossy sod I have to say 🤣

Had to google Dita Von TEEZE.      I was shocked.

I'll tell you what though, the night dunt half fly by when your posting :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

Right , anyway , back to topic . I have one bug bear . Ex smokers , harping on about how you should stop & they did . Well , good for you , but as I said , I will stop when I want to. So quit with the trying to make me feel guilty as some of my friends do . 

4 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Right , anyway , back to topic . I have one bug bear . Ex smokers , harping on about how you should stop & they did . Well , good for you , but as I said , I will stop when I want to. So quit with the trying to make me feel guilty as some of my friends do . 

If you wanna smoke, then smoke, tell em to puff off.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Oh I do mate , I do .I know exactly when I am going to stop , won't make a song & dance , but I will 

I can help you Helen, I'll put you in a Hypnotic Trance.

• Haha 1