What kind of humour have you got ?

I am afraid I have a dark sense of humour at times . I was waiting for 95 bus, was doing my Nurse Training at time . Stood there on High Street .  This woman was getting off bus , she tripped , dropped her bag , all I saw were potatoes rolling down the street . I was howling , so Conducter said , think you better get on this bus before you get lynched , I had my outdoor uniform on at time . 😂

7 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I am afraid I have a dark sense of humour at times . I was waiting for 95 bus, was doing my Nurse Training at time . Stood there on High Street .  This woman was getting off bus , she tripped , dropped her bag , all I saw were potatoes rolling down the street . I was howling , so Conducter said , think you better get on this bus before you get lynched , I had my outdoor uniform on at time . 😂

That's me as well Helen, I can't help laughing at peoples little mis-haps like tripping up and things.

I don't mind people laughing at me either, which happens frequently.

Can't help being a clumsy ham fisted person...

I was once on a bus when a passenger got on with a bag of Kettons Cement.

As he got on he dropped it, and it split open.

The bus doors were open, and it was windy.

All the passengers, me included, got covered in cement, I was doubled up with laughter.

Wonder how many were putting claims in for new clothes, me, I just dusted mi self down and got on with life (After I'd stopped laughing)

• Haha 1

The pub prat tripped on the step when leaving, falling full length. He moaned  “Bloody dangerous that, I could have killed myself’” I replied, “ If you try harder you’ll get it right”.

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, crookesey said:

The pub prat tripped on the step when leaving, falling full length. He moaned  “Bloody dangerous that, I could have killed myself’” I replied, “ If you try harder you’ll get it right”.

If I'm let loose around water, Ponds, Rivers, Streams, lake's, Puddles, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll fall in..

• Haha 1

I was going somewhere on the bus in Bradford  & one of our mates was sat next to me . The bus driver slammed on his brakes because a taxi driver pulled out on him . ( typical Bradford ) . This poor lady , fell off her seat at the back & slid all the way to the front . I had to look out of the window ,because I was crying laughing . Our mate said Helen , are you laughing ? . I turned round & there were tears streaming down my face . He said & you call yourself as Nurse 🤣. The lady was OK by the way .

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

I remember a lad at my old school,  annoying type, who for some reason decided to slit his wrist.  He had a bandage on it for a few weeks but then never stopped telling people what he did.  Tried telling me about it.  I just offered him advice.  "Next time, try doing it long ways." 

• Like 2