What kind of humour have you got ?

3 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

I think you two should get a room!? 🤣

I need her Mr. Tipstaff.

Three days in a row now, on my profile.

"Congratulations, you had the most liked content"

Dunt half give my ego a boost.

• Haha 1

You know when you really shouldn't laugh , but you can feel it bubbling up ? . Well , we were in a pub in Barlborough , This guy was sat on a bar stool , then all of a sudden , he fell off it , went flying . That was it , our mates said on no Helen , dodn't , but too late was the cry . Absolutely doubled up I was 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

You know when you really shouldn't laugh , but you can feel it bubbling up ? . Well , we were in a pub in Barlborough , This guy was sat on a bar stool , then all of a sudden , he fell off it , went flying . That was it , our mates said on no Helen , dodn't , but too late was the cry . Absolutely doubled up I was 

I was in the Bellhouse WMC one night, and someone sat on the Fire Extinguisher.

Guess what happened.

I was in hysterics.

23 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I loved some of the pubs in Barlborough.  Village life eh?

• Haha 1