Wickes car park Moore Street- Is it now free to park there?

18 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Did you pay the tickets you got when you drove through the Arundel Gate bus gate numerous times and missed all the huge signs telling you not to? 

Still milking that old thread.

1 hour ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Still milking that old thread.

I keep looking over my shoulder the ATV follows me around like a rash , The lass must spend hours flipping through threads , Lots of them on here though int there .

• Like 1

I've no idea if these signs from 2022 are still there, but it's pretty clear it was Customers Only, with further conditions possibly on the other notice boards.
The car park may still be managed by the same Private Parking Company, (PPC), depending on the contract.
Even when the store was open, anyone parking after hours was likely to receive an invoice from the PPC.
Same if someone was observed leaving site, or parking for too long; I know the PPC did send observers to site to watch for drivers leaving their car there and going elsewhere.
When the store was open, the principal (Wickes) could likely get a ticket cancelled for genuine cases; no idea if they would now it's closed, or if there is even still a valid contract.
Same is likely true, since no-one can be a customer if the store is closed permanently.
Don't forget, the PPC has 6 years to open a case.
image.png.eb3063b5535828679fc10032b62a7912.png