How long of you been a member of Sheffield Forum ?

12 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I have actually been a member for a lot longer than stated . But didn't really join in a great deal . I don't remember it being as good as it is now . Some cracking Banter going off now . So , who is the longest member ? 

My bold

I'm by far the longest member.

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I have actually been a member for a lot longer than stated . But didn't really join in a great deal . I don't remember it being as good as it is now . Some cracking Banter going off now . So , who is the longest member ? 

I've been here many years.

Started of as The_DADDY but after a ban I came back as various (and many) characters. I was once a Jewish guy, a gay guy and a half Muslim convert all at the same time. I thought it was hilarious but as life goes on and I get older I think it probably wasnt. I'm not sure which character I was using when Becca did the amnesty but I was happy to get my original username back and I hope my behaviour has shown my gratitude for getting another chance. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Pretty sure alchresearch is the longest serving member of SF still active.

Pattricia joined in 2005, and has made 82,786 posts.

Will she be the first member to reach 100,000?

• Like 2

Can I just say , as soon as I posted , I just knew , someone , ER Padders & Big D , that would pick up on the fact I mentioned members . I just knew it . But , I was known as Fairy World . bit of a mare back then , but now I am a Nun & behave myself 😇

• Haha 3

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

Can I just say , as soon as I posted , I just knew , someone , ER Padders & Big D , that would pick up on the fact I mentioned members . I just knew it . But , I was known as Fairy World . bit of a mare back then , but now I am a Nun & behave myself 😇

Any friend of Batman, is a friend of mine..

• Haha 1