How long of you been a member of Sheffield Forum ?

51 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

You need to get these seemingly special fruits licensed and approved for all.

P.S - can you post me an appropriate dose? Not that I need them of course, just open to experimentation. :hihi:  < Posting DADDY'S 'fruity' smiley. Seemed appropriate. :D 

I'm afraid its to late Mr. Draggle, their now starting to wither and I don't want to risk eating anymore.

I've pruned em back ready for next years crop, hopefully I can get an even better performance from them.

I'll post you a sample next year, in a concealed package cus at the moment their a closely guarded secret.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm afraid its to late Mr. Draggle, their now starting to wither and I don't want to risk eating anymore.

I've pruned em back ready for next years crop, hopefully I can get an even better performance from them.

I'll post you a sample next year, in a concealed package cus at the moment their a closely guarded secret.

Thanks, Padders, I look forward to receiving the sample. Regarding your withering, is that a reaction to the special blackberries, or is that just natural aging of the testicular area?

Edited by Draggletail
typo
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, cressida said:

I used to go down the canal bank (Bridgewater Canal) picking blackberries with my mother, brother and sister,  they are nice with icecream.

Yes, nature’s bounty and free.
As a child I too used to go with my parents picking them from bushes in Derbyshire.

Gave some to the son’s family at the weekend on their return from France and received a lovely email from the daughter in law saying she had made a pie with them and apples and it was delicious.

Watch out for the bramble runners though. If you leave them to their own devices they’ll take the garden over just like Triffids.

Good deterrent for criminals however.😃

echo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

Thanks, Padders, I look forward to receiving the sample. Regarding your withering, is that a reaction to the special blackberries, or is that just natural aging of the testicular area?

Have you been giving The D , the Blackberries again Padders 

We went Blackberry picking in Derbyshire . Phil got bitten by midges all time , so he gave up after picking 5 . So when we got home , Mum made Blackberry crumble . She put 5 Blackberries in his dish & some custard , he looked at her & she said well that's all you picked 🤣

• Haha 3