Arms stopped for Isreal

16 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Well nigh impossible for anyone, Hamas or otherwise to get out of Gaza. Netanyahu initially promised a "targeted response" - seems like anyone in Gaza, kids, hospitals, aid convoys is a target.

The Israeli army is continuing to aid the ethnic cleansing of the West Bank. allowing the forcible eviction of long term Palestinian and Bedouin residents for "setlers".

In the 2000's I used to donate my time and expertise to the Children's charity interpal, a children for Gaza, despite their good intentions they had inadequate checks on where raised funds were going and coupled with its association to (Union for Good) an umbrella group funding Hamas, I cut my ties with the charity when i found out.

It's not cheap to finance years of training that went into the 2023 attack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67480680

They've been funneling millions upon millions of charity donations if not Billions for their own military ambitions,  did they really not see the outcome, from their actions and thought they'd simply melt back into the civilian population, the leaders on both sides knew what would happen they simply do not care.

Both sides vying for victim status, the pendulum swings in both directions, it callous on normal civilians it will no doubt continue in that theme.

hopefully when it comes to its conclusion, peace will be more even handed than in the past, there needs to be multi nations taking part plan for dealing in the aftermath and the rebuilding of Gaza not just the usual allies that clean up for profits.

Tor Wennesland needs to step up a gear.

4 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

In the 2000's I used to donate my time and expertise to the Children's charity interpal, a children for Gaza, despite their good intentions they had inadequate checks on where raised funds were going and coupled with its association to (Union for Good) an umbrella group funding Hamas, I cut my ties with the charity when i found out.

It's not cheap to finance years of training that went into the 2023 attack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67480680

They've been funneling millions upon millions of charity donations if not Billions for their own military ambitions,  did they really not see the outcome, from their actions and thought they'd simply melt back into the civilian population, the leaders on both sides knew what would happen they simply do not care.

Both sides vying for victim status, the pendulum swings in both directions, it callous on normal civilians it will no doubt continue in that theme.

hopefully when it comes to its conclusion, peace will be more even handed than in the past, there needs to be multi nations taking part plan for dealing in the aftermath and the rebuilding of Gaza not just the usual allies that clean up for profits.

Tor Wennesland needs to step up a gear.

Can't see anything happening until Netanyahu loses power in Israel. Current situation seems to be more about his desire to cling to power than any realistic long term strategy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Can't see anything happening until Netanyahu loses power in Israel. Current situation seems to be more about his desire to cling to power than any realistic long term strategy.

The man is disgusting. He needs to be gone. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'd have laughed at that statement a while ago.

Now though? Not so much. 

Thing is Netanyahu is hanging on in hope that Trump wins the US presidency.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/649830/david-friedman-book-donald-trump-israel-wes-bank-annexation/

Trump’s Israel adviser suggests diverting $1 billion from Palestinian aid to fund West Bank annexation

Former U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman writes in new book that U.S. support for Israeli sovereignty is ‘based first and foremost on biblical prophecies and values’

49 minutes ago, Longcol said:

He has been in power a few times , lost power and then did some underhand dealing to get back in again . He is dangerous . 

• Like 1