Family club .

cuttsie

fighting on the pitch, what a awfull example they set to the game and the kids that watched the game, instead of being a example to the public and the people watching tv from around the world, a disgrace , all i am saying its it was not needed , why would they want to start fighting like rats in a sack, why not shake hands and leave the field, if not walk away, not a good example of sportsmanship more like leeds in the 60s

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bassett one said:

fighting on the pitch, what a awfull example they set to the game and the kids that watched the game, instead of being a example to the public and the people watching tv from around the world, a disgrace , all i am saying its it was not needed , why would they want to start fighting like rats in a sack, why not shake hands and leave the field, if not walk away, not a good example of sportsmanship more like leeds in the 60s

Will parachute pay the fine.

32 minutes ago, bassett one said:

The Watford player spit his dummy out after the final whistle mush like someone on here does.

One throwing punches, the United players didn't allow it and stood their ground.

They didn't like it up em and had a tantrum.

Sounds familiar.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bassett one said:

fighting on the pitch, what a awfull example they set to the game and the kids that watched the game, instead of being a example to the public and the people watching tv from around the world, a disgrace

This thread is actually about the behaviour of supporters.

And to  be fair, I haven't seen too many headlines caused, FA investigations launched, sanctions threatened, fines imposed, or suspended prison sentences handed down, in S2 of late. 

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

This thread is actually about the behaviour of supporters.

And to  be fair, I haven't seen too many headlines caused, FA investigations launched, sanctions threatened, fines imposed, or suspended prison sentences handed down, in S2 of late. 

You won't because they have the best manager with the best haircut, best backroom staff and a honourable owner.

Very Humble so it's claimed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

The Watford player spit his dummy out after the final whistle mush like someone on here does.

One throwing punches, the United players didn't allow it and stood their ground.

They didn't like it up em and had a tantrum.

Sounds familiar.

I was there and that's the way I saw it as well. The ref didn't help matters by letting a few too many overly physical challenges

( from both sides ) go without any action and then bringing out a card on other occasions when the challenges looked no more physical and even a little less so. I like a ref to let the game flow but it's a fine line. I also feel some sympathy for refs because of all the cheating which goes on these days in an effort to get players carded and buy free kicks.

Still, aggression is best confined to the  players isn't it? I mean spectators going on the pitch and assaulting or attempting to assault players is totally unacceptable and a stain on the clubs name, don't you agree?