Family club .

cuttsie

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Some reight mardy arses on here , no wonder the Johny come lately club keeps making the headlines .must be fallout from being worst Premier team to ever receive a parachute .

Only one person being mardy on here as far as I can see, old lad.

Everyone else is just responding with facts to a football thread that, in itself is more halfarsed than mardyarsed 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Some reight mardy arses on here , no wonder the Johny come lately club keeps making the headlines .must be fallout from being worst Premier team to ever receive a parachute .

DA.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Only one person being mardy on here as far as I can see, old lad.

Everyone else is just responding with facts to a football thread that, in itself is more halfarsed than mardyarsed 

There could be another meltdown coming.

Get yer tin hats on.

United quickly establish upper hand and deflate delusion shock 😂😂

Must find a way to vent my return to frustration, therefore I will try and attack by any means possible in hope of deflecting from my clubs underwhelming misfortunes 😂😂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Talking about the behaviour of supporters….

WTF?!

IMG_6174.png

Kieren is both an obscenity of a person and thick as pig manure.  They're prosecuting and jailing people for online hate speech and that is a perfect example of it.

He's an embarrassment to his club and Sheffield itself.  No point scoring, we all have a minority of vile idiots claiming to support  our clubs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1