Article: Britons are most considerate drivers in the world.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Good call. Yes, Seat drivers can be a little ropey and one blue Seat (with daft loud exhaust) which drives past ours a lot is definitely unpredictable. He makes ridiculous lane changes, never indicates on either roundabout and I hear one time did a u turn on Centenary Way whist traffic was coming towards him.

Needs his damn license removed. 

Well , I was driving towards Attercliffe , got to some lights which were at red , & this idiot in a VW golf , shot past , went through the red light , just as a tram was coming , how he wasn't mincemeat I will never know 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Well , I was driving towards Attercliffe , got to some lights which were at red , & this idiot in a VW golf , shot past , went through the red light , just as a tram was coming , how he wasn't mincemeat I will never know 

These clowns seem to have a disproportionate amount of good luck in my opinion. 

• Like 1

I worked nights on the ward , which a very good view over the main road . The amount of times there were boy racers bombing up & down . Well , it was over for the 2 in a car doing just that , because they went head on straight into a lamp post . Goodnight to them , both dead 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I worked nights on the ward , which a very good view over the main road . The amount of times there were boy racers bombing up & down . Well , it was over for the 2 in a car doing just that , because they went head on straight into a lamp post . Goodnight to them , both dead 

A waste of two lives killed by stupidity. Its their relatives I feel for and people such as you who have to deal with the carnage when the brown stuff hits the swirly thing. 

Respect to you for that 🙏

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tipstaff said:

I am considerate to cyclists, even though I do consider them to be a menace.

Cyclists, motorbikers, pedestrians. They are all a menace at times but yeah, we need to be considerate towards them. 

Electric scooter riders though. They are fair game 😁

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Cyclists, motorbikers, pedestrians. They are all a menace at times but yeah, we need to be considerate towards them. 

Electric scooter riders though. They are fair game 😁

Especially with a brolly! 🤣

• Haha 2

The UK is a relatively small country with too many cars, particularly’Chelsea Tractors’ on our inadequate road network.

People are often frantically rushing to get where they need to be and driving standards have declined as vehicles have become bigger and faster.

Most considerate drivers in the world? Just try driving on the M1, A1 or M62 regularly like me.

You’re having a laugh!😀

echo.

Edited by echo beach
  • Like 1