Why shouldn't Angela Rayner go to Ibiza and dance the night away?

Just now, Al Bundy said:

I mean, has anyone really been super critical of her being on holiday though?

Why should they?  My consultant was on holiday when I was due to give birth,  when I asked about it,  another doctor said everyone is entitled to a holiday.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Why should they?  My consultant was on holiday when I was due to give birth,  when I asked about it,  another doctor said everyone is entitled to a holiday.

They shouldn't, but apart from the odd Conservative MP saying it's not a good look has anyone seriously been that outraged about it?

On 07/09/2024 at 12:08, High Chaparral said:

Maybe she should take up playing croquet and drive two Jags to create the right impression. 

And maybe you should try a different line. 

Your blatherings are too similar to that of West77 and Axe.

On 07/09/2024 at 12:49, despritdan said:

It's a lot of fuss about nothing, probably stemming from some people's blinkered ideas oh how politicians should conduct themselves. I don't understand why she equates enjoying dancing with being working class; I bet Jacob Rees Mogg loves doing the Harlem Shuffle.

People have different ways of enjoying themselves an some of that will be about how they were brought up and what they are used to.

I know Vince Cable is a keen ballroom dancer, while there was some comment about it, it was never front page news.

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

They shouldn't, but apart from the odd Conservative MP saying it's not a good look has anyone seriously been that outraged about it?

Some of the newspapers have really gone to town on it!

• Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And maybe you should try a different line. 

Your blatherings are too similar to that of West77 and Axe.

People have different ways of enjoying themselves an some of that will be about how they were brought up and what they are used to.

I know Vince Cable is a keen ballroom dancer, while there was some comment about it, it was never front page news.

Some of the newspapers have really gone to town on it!

Well maybe the mouthy mare should toughen up and learn that when you dish it out you need to be able to take it back. 

She was more than happy to criticise and jibe Tory MPs and Ministers taking holidays during so-called crises when she was in opposition.  She should know that the same sort of attacks are going to come back at her now they are in power. 

Our Ange was very vocal about her opposition MPs taking their luxury five-star grand vacations but seemly her VIP treatment and DJ deck access at some high profile club with celebrities in tow....  oh that's all just down to earth working class girl having a dance 🙄

• Like 2

Just watched Angela dancing on YouTube, can’t understand why she was dancing on the stage, unless she was trying to say I’m an important VIP.

Could be worse at least she wasn’t doing her famous  Sharon Stone act sat in front of the stage opening her legs trying to get the DJ excited.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Just watched Angela dancing on YouTube, can’t understand why she was dancing on the stage, unless she was trying to say I’m an important VIP.

Could be worse at least she wasn’t doing her famous  Sharon Stone act sat in front of the stage opening her legs trying to get the DJ excited.  

Didn't she once give Boris a flash in parliament..