Why shouldn't Angela Rayner go to Ibiza and dance the night away?

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

You just remember when he went to Cornwall?

It may be rotten luck that the prime minister seems to be on holiday during so many major crises. Or it may be that he is on holiday quite a bit. In just over three years, since April 2011, Cameron has had 14 significant breaks: Granada, Ibiza, Tuscany, Mallorca, Ibiza, Algarve, Jura, Lanzarote, Cascais and five times in Cornwall, including the current one.

How many holidays does David Cameron need? | Alex Andreou | The Guardian

David Cameron is not the PM, and hasn't been for a considerable time -  unless I'm missing something obvious?

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

A Politician raving in Ibiza, in their own time and at their own expense is fine with me. It's endless lockdown benders at Number 10, with the taxpayer buying the suitcases full of booze that’s really taking the pish.

P.S. I should have put a s instead of an h but we’ve got some very sensitive folk on here her!

If you can't post without swearing, maybe you should desist. Most intelligent people achieve it.

BTW - can I suggest you proof read before pressing 'enter'.

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

David Cameron is not the PM, and hasn't been for a considerable time -  unless I'm missing something obvious?

Yes I was responding to this post.

13 minutes ago, High Chaparral said:

I remember when David Cameron was prime minister he publicised going on holiday in Cornwall.  Angela Rayner could follow in his foot steps and go dancing in Blackpool. 

18 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

If you can't post without swearing, maybe you should desist. Most intelligent people achieve it.

BTW - can I suggest you proof read before pressing 'enter'.

Wow! Nowt like a ticking off from a pedantic pompous popinjay.