Gender Identity

50 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I can't believe I am doing this & please don't ask me to name all , have just given you the A , because I really can't trawl through them all . I would love to know , who came up with them all , but whoever they are , needs to find a proper job . Maybe, in Outer Mongolia .

image.png.aa2a167c38394f943f79af720139ef7e.png

an Over Thinker comes to mind

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Rolling , my brother says , I am in constant need to find stuff that makes my eyes glaze over & believe me , this is near the top 🤣

But I hope it’s not the only thing in life that makes your eyes glaze over, lavery!😆

echo.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, echo beach said:

But I hope it’s not the only thing in life that makes your eyes glaze over, lavery!😆

echo.

4 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Echo , you would be surprised at what makes my eyes glaze over 🤣

Think I’m going to put a Barry White record on . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I can't believe I am doing this & please don't ask me to name all , have just given you the A , because I really can't trawl through them all . I would love to know , who came up with them all , but whoever they are , needs to find a proper job . Maybe, in Outer Mongolia .

image.png.aa2a167c38394f943f79af720139ef7e.png

Did the list fall into your lap or did you go hunting for it so that you could start another pearl clutchers thread

• Like 2
  • Sad 1