pyjamas for shopping?

Just plain bone idleness not to get dressed.  No doubt some US celebrity started this ages ago & then it was picked up by one of our minor celebrities, selfied & then picked up by the sheeple that follow them. 

Classy! 

image.png.e2885eae04d78fa30aa1958ef1b94d78.png

• Confused 1

I think there's a case for shops putting a notice on the doors about not admitting people who aren't properly dressed,  like they do at beach-side places,   but then how would they define it ?    The slobs would say " Oh,  it's my yoga gear" or something.   I wouldn't set foot outside my door dressed like that,  and God knows how the kids feel at the school gate.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lovelace said:

I think there's a case for shops putting a notice on the doors about not admitting people who aren't properly dressed,  like they do at beach-side places,   but then how would they define it ?    The slobs would say " Oh,  it's my yoga gear" or something.   I wouldn't set foot outside my door dressed like that,  and God knows how the kids feel at the school gate.

I seem to remember a supermarket banning people from shopping in nightwear.  Think it was Waitrose? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Just plain bone idleness not to get dressed.  No doubt some US celebrity started this ages ago & then it was picked up by one of our minor celebrities, selfied & then picked up by the sheeple that follow them. 

Classy! 

image.png.e2885eae04d78fa30aa1958ef1b94d78.png

God that looks so embarrassing! I think you’re right, it may be hip and bohemian to just jump in the car to pick bagels and croissants up.
I think the way to deal with this is to do as you. Take a photo and stare. Ask them do they know that walking around in bedclothes in public.

• Haha 1