pyjamas for shopping?

Extremely slobbish and unhygienic behaviour!   

I remember going to the swimming pool and seeing a very large (fat) woman in her 30's, caked in makeup wearing what I can only describe as an extremely revealing and see-through halter neck swimsuit.  It was totally inappropriate for public bathing and would even have looked out of place on a Benidorm beach!  She seemed oblivious to the fact that she looked like a magnified version of Miss Piggy barely covered in a thin piece of cotton sheet - SHAMELESS!  The pool staff were elbowing each other, nodding and smirking.

Members of the swimming pool promptly received a 'scatter-bomb email' about wearing appropriate swimwear.

well went to the shop this morning and saw a bloke taking his dog out in pyjamas and a dressing gown flowing behind him with a pink rabbits head of the top of it on his head,

cannot make these things up , why not put a coat on?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tipstaff said:

Extremely slobbish and unhygienic behaviour!   

I remember going to the swimming pool and seeing a very large (fat) woman in her 30's, caked in makeup wearing what I can only describe as an extremely revealing and see-through halter neck swimsuit.  It was totally inappropriate for public bathing and would even have looked out of place on a Benidorm beach!  She seemed oblivious to the fact that she looked like a magnified version of Miss Piggy barely covered in a thin piece of cotton sheet - SHAMELESS!  The pool staff were elbowing each other, nodding and smirking.

Members of the swimming pool promptly received a 'scatter-bomb email' about wearing appropriate swimwear.

Fat? Obese?

no he was not in this case, he was youngish but to wear one like batman, in pink with a rabbit head on it was different to the normal mums doing the school run, what must the working mums dressed and rushing to drop there kids of and go to work think?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cressida said:

If we are not careful it's this 'don't care attitude which will define Brits.  

I think it already is,  look at the way Brits behave abroad.     They dread us coming .      I'll say this for the Greeks,   they hate a "certain type" of British tourist  but they don't tar us all with the same brush.   If you're decent & behave properly  they're very nice & friendly.        I've never been to Spain so I can't speak for them.