pyjamas for shopping?

3 minutes ago, lovelace said:

I think it already is,  look at the way Brits behave abroad.     They dread us coming .      I'll say this for the Greeks,   they hate a "certain type" of British tourist  but they don't tar us all with the same brush.   If you're decent & behave properly  they're very nice & friendly.        I've never been to Spain so I can't speak for them.

Yes I think I know who you mean. Scrubbers!

• Like 1

Well in any case I don't think I would last long in my night attire because I sleep naked. It reminds me of the old joke when covid was on. "They said all I needed at the supermarket was a mask and gloves. They lied, It seems you also need clothes". 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Well in any case I don't think I would last long in my night attire because I sleep naked. It reminds me of the old joke when covid was on. "They said all I needed at the supermarket was a mask and gloves. They lied, It seems you also need clothes". 

I often have this weird dream where I go shopping in just a vest.

What annoys me is nobody takes any notice.

• Haha 2

On 08/09/2024 at 03:39, Stannington Lad said:

Dunno, but saw a bloke going shopping in the local Co-Op in NHS jammies 

I had a mate years ago, he was a very heavy drinker. After a major operation, as soon as he was well enough he legged it from the hospital to the Aunt Sally's pub over the road for a pint.

18 minutes ago, bassett one said:

bet that happened often in those days, but normally its the shops or chippy, many like me have pyjamas/dressing gown if get a late call out to drop something off, but going to the shops ect i get dressed ,

Have you got Blue and White pyjamas Mr. B. ?

• Haha 1