A good pub meal tonight?

badger

Thanks for the ideas. Not really looking for a Carvery or Brewers Fayre, was thinking of something a bit more unusual (I probably wasn't clear in my original posting!) Does anyone know if the Green Room on West St does food? That's the kind of thing I'm after.

Ta!

Try mash house its next door to Green Room

Get thi sen to Weathspoons for a Pannini and Chips. Can't go wrong there son. No really, if you fancy something other than burgers like you say, Vodka Rev do nice pub Grub, Nandos on West Street also good, if you fancy Chinese there are 2 wicked buffet Chinkies, one on West St next door to Nandos and the other is across from the Town Hall, where Halifax used to be. Don't go to the one across from Ponds Forge though, it's like been back at school with all the tables together. I'd also like to third the Whte Rose, it does do damn good grub mate. Other than that mate KFC for bargain bucket!! Have a good un!!

Archived