U.K. PRISONS

Just now, Longcol said:

And it would make bugger all difference to the big costs and make give inmates more time to make trouble. Keep 'em docile on front of a telly or playing video games for hours on end - good value for money.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Personally I'd like to see prisoners worked hard doing something productive so they are too tired to make trouble. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. Personally I'd like to see prisoners worked hard doing something productive so they are too tired to make trouble. 

Never been a fan of slave labour.

• Haha 1

Just now, Longcol said:

Your computer doesn't have access to google or another search engine then?

Yes it does. Google tells me their wages could easily be described as slave wages already. 

In my perfect world they be worked hard, very hard infact on worthwhile tasks around the prison and grounds. They'd get paid, the only difference is they'd be too tired to cause trouble and they wouldn't have luxuries. 

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So your'e a fan of slave labour.

Sorted.

Don't put words in my mouth.

If you think prisoners should be paid more then start a petition, contact your MP, stand outside Doncatraz and protest for a wage increase.

I'm sure you'll get masses of support. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't put words in my mouth.

If you think prisoners should be paid more then start a petition, contact your MP, stand outside Doncatraz and protest for a wage increase.

I'm sure you'll get masses of support. 

Nope - who said prisoners should get paid more? 

Just that they should be able to have a bit of leisure in front of the telly or on a PS which costs the tax payer bugger all.