Hull v Dem Blades.

Alextopman

From what I saw of it, Hull had a lot of the ball & we were happy for them just to keep passing it about.  According to the BBC stats, we only had 32.1% of the possession. 

As the song goes, "It ain't what you, it's the way that you do it." 

2 goals

Clean sheet

3 points. 

Onwards & upwards.  UTB. 

• Like 2

Went to the match yesterday and my verdict is we are starting to knit together as a squad and seem to be getting better game by game.

Had a great day drinking in the market square in Sunny Beverley before travelling on to the dump that is Hull.

The game could have been a lot closer if Hull had someone to finish off their chances but I think if they had scored we would have stepped up another gear anyway so makes no difference. 👍⚔️⚔️⚔️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Went to the match yesterday and my verdict is we are starting to knit together as a squad and seem to be getting better game by game.

Had a great day drinking in the market square in Sunny Beverley before travelling on to the dump that is Hull.

The game could have been a lot closer if Hull had someone to finish off their chances but I think if they had scored we would have stepped up another gear anyway so makes no difference. 👍⚔️⚔️⚔️

It certainly looks & feels like a team that is playing as a team. 

Real teamwork, cohesion, understanding and camaraderie.

Loved seeing Wilder push Anel to the fans at the end.

Things feel good again, at last.

• Like 1