Another BBC 'Star' Turns Out To Be A Scumbag?

5 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

Can I just say , as someone that was married to a complete control freak , I can spot them a mile off . I love The Repair Shop , but I got a feeling that Jay has problems . I know he had a troubled childhood , his Dad was not a nice bloke towards him . So it wouldn't surprise me if this had some substance of truth .  My ex was a very insecure bloke & couldn't cope with people who had a happy childhood ,like I did . So , they have to find a way of getting their own way . This often is called " divide & rule " , which is where ,they, the  Controller , takes the person they are controlling away from all their family & friends in order for them to rely on that person & only them . Well , it is only recently that Controlling behaviour , or cohesive behaviour has become more highlighted & taken seriously as a form of abuse . 

My bold

You just described my ex wife. Problem is I didn't see it for what it was until it was too late. 

But we live and learn I suppose. 

Glad to see you back by the way lavery549@yahoo. 

How's your mum? Good I hope. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

You just described my ex wife. Problem is I didn't see it for what it was until it was too late. 

But we live and learn I suppose. 

Glad to see you back by the way lavery549@yahoo. 

How's your mum? Good I hope. 

She is home The D , she is a little Monkey , but she is so happy to be home . So full on thought , haven't slept much over last few days , up & down stairs checking on her , so am home now for a rest 😅

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

She is home The D , she is a little Monkey , but she is so happy to be home . So full on thought , haven't slept much over last few days , up & down stairs checking on her , so am home now for a rest 😅

That's good. We'll I wish you both 

well. Your mum's clearly in very good hands. 

• Like 1

On 13/09/2024 at 15:06, The_DADDY said:

BBC The Repair Shop star Jay Blades charged with controlling and coercive behaviour

BBC The Repair Shop presenter Jay Blades has been charged with engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour towards his wife, after the couple announced their split earlier this year

BBC presenter Jay Blades has been charged with engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour towards his wife.

Blades, 54, appeared at Kidderminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday after being charged by West Mercia Police with one count of engaging in controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate or family relationship.

According to court documents, the charge relates to his fitness instructor wife Lisa Zbozen, who announced on her Instagram page in May that their relationship was over. The couple married in the grounds of a beachfront villa in Barbados on November 22 2022.

The presenter, who fronts primetime show The Repair Shop, will appear at Worcester Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing on October 11. In a statement, West Mercia Police said: "54-year-old Jason Blades of Claverley in Wolverhampton has been charged with controlling and coercive behaviour. He appeared at Kidderminster Magistrates Court this morning (Friday 13th September) and has been bailed to appear at Worcester Crown Court on Friday 11th October."

Blades, who was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2021 Birthday Honours, for services to craft, is best known for his work on the BBC series The Repair Shop and is set to front an upcoming Channel 5 series titled Jay Blades: A Country House Through Time.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-bbc-presenter-jay-blades-33663993

Only been charged and hasn't been convicted. We don't know if he's a scumbag until to the end of legal proceedings. 

• Like 1