Another BBC 'Star' Turns Out To Be A Scumbag?

Absolutely ridiculous sentence.

As he handed down the sentence, the chief magistrate said he accepted evidence that Edwards had no recollection of viewing the indecent images owing to his mental health issues at the time of the offences.

That judge has been done up like a kipper.

No recollection!!!   Aye, ok Huw.

• Like 1

Given that he paid for images of child abuse, I'm surprised he didn't get a custodial sentence.

At least one person will be suffering, potentially for the rest of their life, because of him.

A stupid sentence - and the Attorney General should be looking at this.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Given that he paid for images of child abuse, I'm surprised he didn't get a custodial sentence.

At least one person will be suffering, potentially for the rest of their life, because of him.

A stupid sentence - and the Attorney General should be looking at this.

The person he paid for the images didn't go to prison either . Baffling 

Just now, hackey lad said:

The person he paid for the images didn't go to prison either . Baffling 

The sentence handed down is not exactly a deterrent to those who might be tempted to share such images.

I know the judge in his summing up made much of Huw Edwards' challenging upbringing, and how much shame he must feel - I wonder if the judge made much reference to the child victim(s) in these images?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The sentence handed down is not exactly a deterrent to those who might be tempted to share such images.

I know the judge in his summing up made much of Huw Edwards' challenging upbringing, and how much shame he must feel - I wonder if the judge made much reference to the child victim(s) in these images?

If I were Huw, I would get face surgery and emigrate, he has loads of money, he is in a great position.