Another BBC 'Star' Turns Out To Be A Scumbag?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I know. Some people are so desperate they actually believe Trump was convicted of rape.

I believe what he was convicted of, is rape, everywhere else, your desperate whataboutery notwithstanding, and as per the judges subsequent comments on the ruling.

Back on topic though, almost everyone you've highlighted on this forum as people you admire... are equally or worse "scumbags", so I think the title highlights your hypocrisy more than anything else.

Edited by Magilla

Just now, The_DADDY said:

So why hasn't he got a rape coviction on his record?

It's a simple question. 

The answer to which was clarified by the judge after the ruling, and has been pointed out to you several times... maybe you should read it! 🤣

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/01/a-federal-judge-has-gone-to-great-lengths-to-make-clear-trump-really-did-rape-e-jean-carroll/

It's really not that difficult to understand! 🙄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Something you can't say for Trump sexual assual conviction, but, but, but....

Something you can't say for Trump sexual assual conviction, but, but, but....he wasn't convicted of rape 😉

Just now, Magilla said:

Snipped 

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2024/01/a-federal-judge-has-gone-to-great-lengths-to-make-clear-trump-really-did-rape-e-jean-carroll/

So he'll have a conviction on his record yes? 

• Sad 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Something you can't say for Trump sexual assual conviction, but, but, but....he wasn't convicted of rape 😉

So he'll have a conviction on his record yes? 

Yawn 🥱, no he hasn't got a convition for rape, but what he did was rape, as per the presiding judges subsequent comments to clarify the matter.

If his trial had been in any other state, or in the UK, he would have a conviction for rape.

Trump is a rapist, and a fraudster.

A total and utterly proven "scumbag", yet you can't offer excuses for him fast enough, as this thread demonstrates.

Thanks for proving my point. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Yawn 🥱, no he hasn't got a convition for rape, but what he did was rape, as per the presiding judges subsequent comments to clarify the matter.

If his trial had been in any other state, or in the UK, he would have a conviction for rape.

Trump is a rapist, and a fraudster.

A total and utterly proven "scumbag", yet you can't offer excuses for him fast enough, as this thread demonstrates.

Thanks for proving my point. :thumbsup:

The term is 'adjudicated rapist'.  I'm sure that even the most ardent admirer of the convicted felon Trump wouldn't wish to debase themselves by attempting to find wiggle room there.

• Thanks 2