carabao cup blackpool v sheffield wednesday

bassett one

Barnsley fans won't have been complaining about lack of goals from their fixture

As for the owls, on a roll who knows, maybe a premier league team who is lower mid table such as Fulham, maybe Man United could take the owls too lightly in the final and we could nick a win

Is this the owls year?

well some has to win this cup and tell me a wednesdayite who would not like us to win it?

it showed that we have a reasonable depth in our squad, but showed some are not ready for the step up yet, looks like we have found another good swedish player as well as a few young uns, we are a team in progress and it will take 3 years in my opinion to progress to a premier side. but Rhol will build a young long term side i believe.

44 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well some has to win this cup and tell me a wednesdayite who would not like us to win it?

it showed that we have a reasonable depth in our squad, but showed some are not ready for the step up yet, looks like we have found another good swedish player as well as a few young uns, we are a team in progress and it will take 3 years in my opinion to progress to a premier side. but Rhol will build a young long term side i believe.

If you win the competition will you promise to spell the managers name correctly?