Future Predictions

Increasing the state pension age is an easy one. The government notes the Independent Report’s recommendations on the rise from 67 to 68.

They could announce that soon, along with higher contributions to workplace pensions.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/state-pension-age-review-2023-government-report/state-pension-age-review-2023

What will happen in Ukraine, Putin is not going to withdraw? What if Zelenskyy is killed?

Israel, is a nuclear power, so how will Iran etc handle the plight of the Palestinians?

What difference will a Labour Government make in the UK? I can see slightly higher growth, inflation and more NHS investment, but nothing major.

If America tries to start a war with Russia,  then we in the UK  will be 'the weakest link' i.e.vulnerable.   Seem like the Democrats want to up the anti,  the whole situation needs defusing.

Sorry,  what were your predictions?

More plandemics. 

More wars.

More wealth for the rich.

More poverty for the poor.

Self driving cars.

The end of petrol/diesel vehicles. 

Sheffield Wednesday will win something.

Carbon Passports. 

'Health' Passports. 

15 minute cities. 

Pay per mile Road pricing. 

• Sad 1

Aren't all predictions related to the future? You can hardly predict the past or the present, you know!

But I'm so old that I can remember when:

a. weather reporting predicted what was  going to happen (not what has already happened and which we've already seen); whereas

b. news reporting told us what has already happened (not predict what was going to happen).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

More migrants crossing the channel, I haven’t heard Starmer say what he is going to do about the small boats. 

If Trump is elected I think he might stop funding the Ukraine war,  not sure what Harris will do. 

Don't worry. I very much doubt Trump will be POTUS so the meat grinder will continue for some time yet.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

More plandemics. 

More wars.

More wealth for the rich.

More poverty for the poor.

Self driving cars.

The end of petrol/diesel vehicles. 

Sheffield Wednesday will win something.

Carbon Passports. 

'Health' Passports. 

15 minute cities.