How Do You Sleep At Night? Pyjamas/Nightwear Or Naked?

I've slept naked since my late teens, no matter how cold the weather.
Just remembering back to it, how every time I turned over in bed would result in the friction causing my pyjama sleeves to twirl around my arm and become uncomfortable. Very annoying, having no pyjamas on was so much more comfortable, just a snuggly duvet covering my body. 

(I was looking for the option to start a poll so that if anyone wanted they could vote on the subject, but the poll option seems to be gone. Not that it really matters!)

Good on you for sleeping naked,  I'm  too nesh and I like a pretty nightdress,   I'm not sleeping too well atm after my op I keep sleeping on my side to

avoid putting pressure on my knee,  sometimes they stick together maybe a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Good on you for sleeping naked,  I'm  too nesh and I like a pretty nightdress,   I'm not sleeping too well atm after my op I keep sleeping on my side to

avoid putting pressure on my knee,  sometimes they stick together maybe a good thing.

I think maybe I'm fortunate that my metabolism keeps me warm at night. 

I hope that your post op condition improves rapidly, all the best with this!image.gif.47f527e8d48d0be9acd66a27b0b2942c.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

I've slept naked since my late teens, no matter how cold the weather.
Just remembering back to it, how every time I turned over in bed would result in the friction causing my pyjama sleeves to twirl around my arm and become uncomfortable. Very annoying, having no pyjamas on was so much more comfortable, just a snuggly duvet covering my body. 

(I was looking for the option to start a poll so that if anyone wanted they could vote on the subject, but the poll option seems to be gone. Not that it really matters!)

I know you do  Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

• Haha 2