whats on in sheffield this christmas?

whats on this year is it the normal same old cabins and big wheel and a big tree? pity they cannot open the big empty shop at the top and make a christmas indoor area, what panto is it this year, what do the public think or are you all happy?where are you going to shop this year? people are cutting back thats a fact so what are you doing to save cash?

5 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

I agree The D , we have Halloween , Bonfire Night before that 😅

Ooooh Love bonfire night. 

I'm gonna get some massive rockets this year. I've got a contact in Ukraine and I've been offered some Storm Shadows for a proper good price. I reckon I'll have 2 or 3. That'll end the night with a bang. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Ooooh Love bonfire night. 

I'm gonna get some massive rockets this year. I've got a contact in Ukraine and I've been offered some Storm Shadows for a proper good price. I reckon I'll have 2 or 3. That'll end the night with a bang. 

Well , I will wait for the very loud bangs then , mind you I hear them all the time over here in Bradford , usually means a drug drop 🤣

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...