Do you 'Go Commando?'

21 hours ago, Padders said:

Serious question.

Why is it called going Commando.

Do Commando's not wear underpants?

Just a thought, you have good imagination and writing skills, if you get inspired why not write and post on the topic of commandos wearing or not wearing underpants? 

Seriously :D  :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Just a thought, you have good imagination and writing skills, if you get inspired why not write and post on the topic of commandos wearing or not wearing underpants? 

Seriously :D  :thumbsup:

I've actually done some research on the subject, and, according to Google. 

" It's a term that refers to elite soldiers trained to be ready to fight at a moments notice without pesky undies getting in the way"

Which makes me wonder, does the drill sergeant go commando so he can have easy access to his Privates...

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

" It's a term that refers to elite soldiers trained to be ready to fight at a moments notice without pesky undies getting in the way"

Which makes me wonder, does the drill sergeant go commando so he can have easy access to his Privates...

You delivered 😂👍

• Like 1

On 17/09/2024 at 18:47, Padders said:

I bet they don't go commando on Arctic training. 

The next time I'm in a store I must start looking more carefully when I'm trying a pair of trousers on to see if they fit? 

You dirty people! 😱