Do you 'Go Commando?'

19 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

Gentlemen, when you go commando don’t you feel at all vulnerable about not having anything to protect you if you get things caught in the zipper? I mean, getting your underpants stuck in the zip is better than….? Or do you like to live dangerously? 

Not a problem for me, Levi's 501's for many years, even now. Buttons, no zips. 

You have prompted a long forgotten memory though,  of having got my foreskin trapped in my zipper when really young. I was really panicked and my Mum💜 sorted it out for me. 

2 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Not a problem for me, Levi's 501's for many years, even now. Buttons, no zips. 

You have prompted a long forgotten memory though,  of having got my foreskin trapped in my zipper when really young. I was really panicked and my Mum💜 sorted it out for me. 

Your mum did well to sort it out. Son #1 got well and truly caught in the zipper when he was about 8. Had to take him to A&E. They sprayed something on to freeze it (which made his trousers go like cardboard) then they wrenched the zip open. The next day ….omg it was bad. Had to go back to the hospital and he needed an emergency circumcision. 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

Your mum did well to sort it out. Son #1 got well and truly caught in the zipper when he was about 8. Had to take him to A&E. They sprayed something on to freeze it (which made his trousers go like cardboard) then they wrenched the zip open. The next day ….omg it was bad. Had to go back to the hospital and he needed an emergency circumcision. 

15 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

.... then they wrenched the zip open. ...

I have to say, that made me cringe.

19 hours ago, Slighty batty said:

... then they wrenched the zip open. The next day ….omg it was bad. Had to go back to the hospital and he needed an emergency circumcision. 

Surely an 'easy does it' approach would have been the the best. What on earth were they thinking?