Green or blue?

Your boundary is at hue 160, greener than 97% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.

It is worth mentioning that the test will be skewed slightly due to the variations in colour reproduction on screens. 
One hue may appear green on one screen but blue on another for the same person viewing. So whilst a fun little thing to do, it's not very scientifically sound. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Resident said:

Your boundary is at hue 160, greener than 97% of the population. For you, turquoise  is blue.
It is worth mentioning that the test will be skewed slightly due to the variations in colour reproduction on screens. 
One hue may appear green on one screen but blue on another for the same person viewing. So whilst a fun little thing to do, it's not very scientifically sound. 

That was my initial reaction too, and still is; even the room lighting will affect it to some degree.
As it happens, I'm using a colour calibrated monitor, and have an external USB sensor to set a colour profile, which loads into the operating system when the PC boots up; I do quite a lot of digital photo development.
The basic topic came up on a photo forum I frequent, but in a slightly different way, as folk were discussing colour blindness and photography.
Rather than putting a name to the colour, the following free test is about visual perception of different hues, and putting them in the correct order.
I struggled most with the top row of orange/browns, which came as no surprise, as I always had difficulty with orange and brown striped wires;

i.e. it is a brown or orange stripe/band on that yellow wire?
https://www.xrite.com/hue-test

image.png.570233a95ce89ac6e70ecce565532404.png

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Yup - also even a change of angle of the screen on my chromebook/laptop changes the colours - ie darker the more I tilt the screen away from me,