Green or blue?

17 hours ago, hackey lad said:

What is all this cobblers about ? 

Some people see some colours differently to others. Reading the article I remembered when me and my wife always disagreed about the color of a t-shirt I had. 

Simple as that. Find it interesting though.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

Some people see some colours differently to others. Reading the article I remembered when me and my wife always disagreed about the color of a t-shirt I had. 

Simple as that. Find it interesting though.  :thumbsup:

My dad was colour blind. He and mum hardly ever argued but if they ever did it was usually about what colour something was going to be painted. On one occasion they needed a new lounge carpet. Mum fancied a dusky pink but he’d have none of it - pink was OK for a bedroom, but “too feminine” for the lounge. So… she showed him a snippet of some carpet and asked him what he thought of it. “What colour is this then?” he asked suspiciously. “Oh it’s some sort of grey” replied mum. Satisfied, he approved the purchase. Next time I visited them mum grabbed me before I got into the house. “If dad asks about the carpet, it’s GREY right?” It was called Antique Rose. I’m not sure if he ever found out that he was living with a pink carpet.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Slighty batty said:

My dad was colour blind. He and mum hardly ever argued but if they ever did it was usually about what colour something was going to be painted. On one occasion they needed a new lounge carpet. Mum fancied a dusky pink but he’d have none of it - pink was OK for a bedroom, but “too feminine” for the lounge. So… she showed him a snippet of some carpet and asked him what he thought of it. “What colour is this then?” he asked suspiciously. “Oh it’s some sort of grey” replied mum. Satisfied, he approved the purchase. Next time I visited them mum grabbed me before I got into the house. “If dad asks about the carpet, it’s GREY right?” It was called Antique Rose. I’m not sure if he ever found out that he was living with a pink carpet.

Nice strategy on your mum's part! 👍😂

• Like 1