I'm Leaving, But!

5 hours ago, MissJP said:

Here you go, I have a tale to tell.....

When we arrived here, we were all really pleased with the apartment.  Its spacious, clean, sea view, really nice.  

However, there are no mugs, just small cups.  We all drink coffee and would have liked some mugs.

Padders and I also like those Nescafe latte sachets which really need a mug

Padders is currently working his way through my supply, saving his for later in the week.....apparently. 

Not to worry says Ungrateful 1 (U1) there are endless cheap souvenir shops, I'm sure we can pick some cheap 'I love Benidorm' mugs for a few €.

So, on our first mooch, we pop in a cheap shop and low and behold, there are many mugs for €2.50.  

We pick one each.  We shout Padders over, tell him to choose one.  What for???  He says.  We explain - 

Nooooooo he says, I'm not wasting money on a mug!!  I don't need one!  I'm fine with the cups.  I explain he really needs a mug for the sachets, it's fine he says, I'll split them in half and have 2 cups.

Ok, whatever, so we buy 2 mugs.

Guess what?  Everytime me or U1 wants a cuppa, guess where our mugs are??   Either in his hand, or mucky in the kitchen from when he used it last!

He hasn't used a cup since we bought them.  

But I suppose our inheritance is still safe!  

Enjoyed reading that, nearly as good as Padder’s stories.

I just hope Padders didn’t put a Fray Bentos steak tin Pie in his suitcase.

• Haha 2

Hi gang, 

The Benidorm pot washer here.

The Ungratefuls are just using me as a gopher and general dogsbody.

I've managed to sneak daughter number 2's phone to give you an update.

Best make it quick because if she finds out.  It will be woe betide me! 

Last night, they took me down 'The Strip' and got me bladdered,  what a night! 

It started with Rod Stewart which wasn't at all bad.  Then it was off to see Bruno Mars, what a plonker!  Very loud, and The Ungratefuls were leaping about, waving their arms about like demented psychopaths.  It wasn't for me, I went next door and downed many bacardi's to relieve the pain. 

I must admit, I felt 40 years younger, till I wobbled back to the apartment and slept on the bathroom floor.  

And what did my two companions do?  Gave me a towel for a pillow and left me too it.  At least they made me comfortable! 

Tonight it's rock n roll from the 50's and 60's, I'll show them what proper dancing is.

Good job I packed my jitter bugging shoes.

I've got to go now, because I can hear her getting out of the shower.

Weather good, digs fine, food smashing, wish you were here.

See you on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Draggletail said:

Padders is just taking a break on holiday with his Daughters cressida. He'll be back in a few days. :thumbsup:

I was making the point that by posting he actually wasn't - he has an addiction.