What job couldn't you do if you were unemployed ?

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Ive found since actually doing it i get massive anxiety attacks working in hospitality, and smaller attacks working on busy tills in supermarkets, i dont know why i just get massively stressed. im not built for the stress, i physically shake and get massive sick feelings.

Sorry to hear that.

echo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Anything that involves toiletting clients/patients . 

Initially I didn't think I could do it, but if you like your patients/clients it's surprisingly easy. Though I don't have to do it now.

I couldn't work in an abattoir - no way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Initially I didn't think I could do it, but if you like your patients/clients it's surprisingly easy. Though I don't have to do it now.

after leaving school i worked in a chicken slaughterhouse for about 3 weeks, in Kiveton, i was off sick for one of those weeks, im sure i heard it got closed down before the 80s were over

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Delbow said:

Long distance HGV driver. Driving makes me sleepy, so within a week I would have crushed some poor family, teddy bears and headless dolls strewn across the motorway, a solitary shoe on the hard shoulder, massive delays on the other carriageway while everyone tries to get a good look. Best avoided.

Oh, you're really going for it now, absolutely ferking love  it! 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

Working in a call centre. It would do my nut in.

I worked for a short time in one, the job was terrific, talking to people on the phone, and getting paid for it. The vast majority of people calling were really friendly and helpful.

However the management was dire, the only job I've ever walked out of.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mister M said:

Abattoir, me neither. Absolutely no way.

55 minutes ago, cressida said:

Neither could I,  worst job ever.  If the government banned meat eating I wouldn't object.

I haven't eaten meat for 44 years. Also vegan for fifteen months within that time, but couldn't hack it, I eventually started eating fish. But yes, no meat in 44 years. I regard my return to eating  dairy and fish as a bit of a failure in my life.