sheffield wednesday v west brom

bassett one

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

The other thing we learned yesterday was Musaba needs to be starting games, he gets in the box, quick feet and pace and he gambles and gets in with the keeper when hes out of possession, yes hes very frustrating a lot of a game but he will get goals or create them.

Great idea. A few weeks ago we were starting with Musaba and Gassama and playing garbage. We binned them off and started playing decent football again and using them from the bench. Let's go back to playing rubbish again, I can't wait.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pipeworks said:

Great idea. A few weeks ago we were starting with Musaba and Gassama and playing garbage. We binned them off and started playing decent football again and using them from the bench. Let's go back to playing rubbish again, I can't wait.

Playing rubbish because the system didnt suit the squad, couldnt make it work pre season and same in the league thats why its been ditched.

Musaba won the game yesterday, and cuased havoc in the box in a short stint.

Just out of interest do you know who was Wednesday leading scorer last season???

😆

Edited by staninoodle

2 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Playing rubbish because the system didnt suit the squad, couldnt make it work pre season and same in the league thats why its been ditched.

Musaba won the game yesterday, and cuased havoc in the box in a short stint.

Just out of interest do you know who was Wednesday leading scorer last season???

😆

Him and Gassama are both talented lads without a doubt, they bring something to the team from the bench. And that's it. DR knows now. I'd be surprised if either starts a game again, until at least we get Chalobah back. We'll see. Our upturn in form was when they got binned, DR nailed it. The very last thing we need is them starting games again until at least we feel a little more comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/09/2024 at 13:31, staninoodle said:

The other thing we learned yesterday was Musaba needs to be starting games, he gets in the box, quick feet and pace and he gambles and gets in with the keeper when hes out of possession, yes hes very frustrating a lot of a game but he will get goals or create them.

Most of us were pulling our hair out at Musaba doing brilliant work, then ruining it by being greedy, or dithering. He did it numerous times. I think dropping him was the correct decision.

One Swallow doesn't make a Summer.

Yeah, ok as a sub though.

Edited by Hotmale 1954
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1