Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

46 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Exactly..

Funny also that Israeli intelligence can sabotage pagers and walkie talkies, mobiles with explosives- but didn't know about Oct 7th..

Thats spot on....

you would be labelled a conspiracy theorist if you said they allowed it to happen, but it just doesnt add up 

Netanyahu now threatening to do to Lebanon what he's done to Gaza.  Man is completely sick.

I hope he ends up in front of a war crimes trial when this is done.

Israel's prime minister has made a direct appeal to urge the Lebanese people to throw out Hezbollah and avoid "destruction and suffering like we see in Gaza".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cly3x1w0595o

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, geared said:

Netanyahu now threatening to do to Lebanon what he's done to Gaza.  Man is completely sick.

I hope he ends up in front of a war crimes trial when this is done.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cly3x1w0595o

I've said before ,if he was the leader of an unfavoured country , most of the civilised world would be against him . 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I've said before ,if he was the leader of an unfavoured country , most of the civilised world would be against him . 

I suspect most of the civilised world is against him, though the leaders of a small few countries, UK, US, & Germany amongst them, may not represent their respective populations.

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Imagine being on the side of organisations that treats women and homosexual folk as second class citizens!!

The internet never forgets.

It’s as bad as being on the side of a regime that views hospitals, schools and refugee camps as legitimate collateral damage.

There is no right side in this particular conflict. Both sides are without any basic humanity.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Imagine being on the side of organisations that treats women and homosexual folk as second class citizens!!

The internet never forgets.

I don't see the West complaining about Saudi Arabias treatment of above...