Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

3 hours ago, mafya said:

Terrorists according to who?

Wasnt Nelson Mandela once branded a terrorist?

If israel didn’t steal others land there would be no need for groups like Hamas orHezbollah would they?

Israel is a rogue state backed up by the USA and has shown the world what kind of state it is, genocide can not be justified as a form of self defence.

I think Hezbollah is not a spent force but are actually showing restraint as they did by targeting the military base instead of civilians like the Israelis do.

I wonder if the citizens of Israel feel more safer or more scared due to Netanyahu s actions?

My bold

Think or hope?

Be honest.

Underlined. 

The 'man's' a vile creature. He needs removing. 

China warns Israel that ongoing conflict in Middle East benefits no one.

News Middle East

China warns Israel that ongoing conflict in Middle East benefits no one

14 Oct 2024 21:10

China warns Israel that ongoing conflict in Middle East benefits no one 

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated on Monday that continued war and chaos in the Middle East serve no one's interests, reiterating his call for a cease-fire in Gaza, News.Az reports citing Anadolu agency.

During a phone call with his Israeli counterpart, Israel Katz, Beijing’s top diplomat said the Gaza conflict once again shows that the Palestinian issue remains the “core of the Middle East issue,” said the foreign ministry in a statement.

Wang reiterated his call for “immediately” achieving a “comprehensive” and “permanent” cease-fire in Gaza, releasing all hostages, and ensuring unimpeded humanitarian aid access to Gaza.

The conversation was held at Katz’s request, who introduced Israel's “views and concerns on the regional situation,” said the statement.

“The voice of the international community is very clear, that is, it hopes to return to the political settlement track of the two-state solution as soon as possible, and ultimately achieve the peaceful coexistence of the two states of Israel and Palestine and the harmonious coexistence of the Jewish and Arab peoples,” Wang further said.

Regardless of country or race, he went on to say, “all” lives are equally precious, and the humanitarian disaster in Gaza should not continue.

“Fighting violence with violence cannot truly resolve the legitimate concerns of all parties. This is the right way for all parties, including Israel, to achieve stability and lasting security,” maintained Wang.

About Israel-Iran tensions, Wang said that China is “highly” concerned about the tension between the two countries.

“We hope that all parties will act prudently to avoid the situation falling into a vicious cycle, “ he added.

He said China, as a permanent member of the UN Security Council, always stands on the side of peace, international law, facts and truth, adding that Beijing will continue to "play a constructive role" in promoting the cooling of the situation and restoring regional peace.

Wang urged Tel Aviv to take “concrete” measures to ensure the safety of UN peacekeepers in Lebanon.

The two sides also exchanged views on China-Israel relations.

Katz, for his part, said that developing relations with China is Israel's established policy and is in the common interests of the two countries.

The Israeli government adheres to its “consistent” position on the Taiwan issue, he added.

Wang said that China's policy towards Israel remains continuous and stable, and is willing to resume exchanges in all aspects as soon as possible as the situation eases, so as to promote the sustainable development of the innovative comprehensive partnership between the two countries.

He hoped that Israel will take effective measures to protect the safety of Chinese institutions and citizens in Israel.

https://news.az/news/china-warns-israel-that-ongoing-conflict-in-middle-east-benefits-no-one

4 hours ago, mafya said:

Terrorists according to who?

Wasnt Nelson Mandela once branded a terrorist?

If israel didn’t steal others land there would be no need for groups like Hamas orHezbollah would they?

Israel is a rogue state backed up by the USA and has shown the world what kind of state it is, genocide can not be justified as a form of self defence.

I think Hezbollah is not a spent force but are actually showing restraint as they did by targeting the military base instead of civilians like the Israelis do.

I wonder if the citizens of Israel feel more safer or more scared due to Netanyahu s actions?

You are truly lost @mafya .  It's so bad that there is no need to disassemble your silly and dangerous post. It wouldn't stand for a  moment in the sunlight. 

Just one thing though, your comparison of Hamas and Hezbollah to Mandela is scraping the barrel of lies. It's utterly shameful.

• Like 3

@The_DADDY the Chinese are more concerned about the increased cost of shipping than any humanitarian issues.  Thanks to Iran's death cult terror groups the container traffic through Suez is down by three quarters. Everyone cheering on the Houthis needs to be reminded. 

On the flipside, Cape Town is doing a roaring trade in bunker fuel so a big up to the Just Stop Oil / Palestinian Solidarity Campaign intersectionists, you really are making a difference. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/red-sea-ship-diversions-boost-bunker-demand-prices-africa-mediterranean-2024-01-18/

• Thanks 1

Anyone cheering on the Houthis needs a slap.  As for China, I agree 100%. They aren't known for their selfless humanitarian work but if I'm honest it's a worry they are now getting vocal. What with their North Korean puppets getting their hands dirty in Ukraine (I'm certain China is behind that)  I worry that they are starting to flex their muscles on the international military stage. I guess time will tell where this leads. 

Fingers crossed it won't lead anywhere but who knows these days? 

The world is a mess. 

1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

But you have people on this forum who actually defend his actions  (scratches head)..

I did at the start but it became apparent he's a murderous scumbag who needs stopping. Him, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis are all the same to me. Scum who don't give a toss how many innocents die just as long as they get what they want. 

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I did at the start but it became apparent he's a murderous scumbag who needs stopping. Him, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis are all the same to me. Scum who don't give a toss how many innocents die just as long as they get what they want. 

We all get taken in at times, but at least you worked it out, not like the sheep that refuse to believe whats looking them straight in the face, they denounce one set of people who commit heinous crimes, but cheer when another does the same or even worse, what Israel has been doing is abhorrent and most of the western world looks away..

6 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

We all get taken in at times, but at least you worked it out, not like the sheep that refuse to believe whats looking them straight in the face, they denounce one set of people who commit heinous crimes, but cheer when another does the same or even worse, what Israel has been doing is abhorrent and most of the western world looks away..

Again, stop with the melodramatics, I can't recall anyone cheering about it on here.

Why do you think most of the Western World ( in your words) looks away?  Do you think there maybe a reason for this...do you not ask yourself why you might be in the minority then?

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Again, stop with the melodramatics, I can't recall anyone cheering about it on here.

Why do you think most of the Western World ( in your words) looks away?  Do you think there maybe a reason for this...do you not ask yourself why you might be in the minority then?

Haha..brilliant,  women and children are getting massacred in a genocide and you call it melodramatic..give over will you