Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

7 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I'd note as well that if I wished for or celebrated the deaths of Netanyahu, Smotrich or others of the same political stripe, I'd likely be banned from this and most other forums, whereas I'm allowed to celebrate the death of Sinwar.

you would be an anti semite im afraid... 

22 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

yes.....but it was only ever to be used as a token gesture "look at us trying to help the starving"..they new very well it wouldnt last...

if they really wanted to help the starving, why not stop supplying weapons  to the people that are committing genocide? its not rocket science

Shocked at that . Biden made a big song and dance about building it . No wonder he’s been quiet since .

15 minutes ago, Delbow said:

I'd note as well that if I wished for or celebrated the deaths of Netanyahu, Smotrich or others of the same political stripe, I'd likely be banned from this and most other forums, whereas I'm allowed to celebrate the death of Sinwar.

Truth . 

15 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Desperate stuff Delbow and to be honest quite unsavoury.

25 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

yes.....but it was only ever to be used as a token gesture "look at us trying to help the starving"..they new very well it wouldnt last...

if they really wanted to help the starving, why not stop supplying weapons  to the people that are committing genocide? its not rocket science

Quite honestly, if it wasn't for rocket science, Gaza and the rest of the world would be a better place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

I don't think I'd celebrate the death of anyone but re Netanyahu I wouldn't be sorry,  I believe there's more chance of peace if he's gone.  Delbow,  you would have to ask 'on what grounds am I banned?'

Edited by cressida