Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

8 minutes ago, gaz678 said:

Just nuke them like Horishima they will regenerate and think very carefully about causing bother again 🙄 

Wouldn't surprise me if BB did have a go at using them. It's certainly a sure fire way to remove everyone from the area. 

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wouldn't surprise me if BB did have a go at using them. It's certainly a sure fire way to remove everyone from the area. 

Don't like violence in any shape or form end it quickly cruel.to.be kind am afraid 

3 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Just nuke them like Horishima they will regenerate and think very carefully about causing bother again 🙄 

2 hours ago, gaz678 said:

Don't like violence in any shape or form end it quickly cruel.to.be kind am afraid 

Is advocating genocide the right thing to do though?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, gaz678 said:

What would you think if Hamas or any other group decided **** it and dropped a nuclear or chemical weapon on Israel to end the occupation quickly?

I have read some stupid posts on Sheffield Forum but I think yours deserves a rotten tomato award or something for being the most inhumane and heartless one posted this year.

🙄

2 hours ago, SheffieldForum said:

Is advocating genocide the right thing to do though?

Go back and have a look at post 52/3 of this thread.
It was a brief summary of a longer post I had deleted, responding to where similar comments were made.

9 hours ago, peak4 said:

Go back and have a look at post 52/3 of this thread.
It was a brief summary of a longer post I had deleted, responding to where similar comments were made.

Here you go…

On 30/01/2024 at 20:37, peak4 said:

Not the first time it's been suggested, in one case by an Israeli minister; he's reported to have repeated it as well, since the ICJ ruling
OK apparently he's now suspended, though I'd argue that might really be as he's alluded to Israel actually having nuclear weapons, which has hitherto been denied.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/

Far-right minister: Nuking Gaza is an option, population should ‘go to Ireland or deserts’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-eliyahu-even-in-the-hague-they-know-my-position/

See also
https://www.newarab.com/analysis/erase-gaza-how-genocidal-rhetoric-normalised-israel

This opinion piece in Haaretz is also worthy on consideration
Israel's Mainstream Brought Us to The Hague, Not Its Lunatic Fringes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Here you go…

It sounds very much as if Israel is the dangerous one in the area and not Palestine.

Usually the dangerous ones that you have to get serious with.