Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

4 minutes ago, mafya said:

Quite a lot, people saying why are the Palestinians not speaking out well they are being starved to death for a start on top of being slaughtered and I don’t see the majority of Israelis speaking out so shy should the Palestinians be expected to?

support Palestine you get called a terrorist sympathiser yet nothing is said if you support Israel!

My bold.

That's emotion talking in my view. The Palestinians have had years to distance themselves from hamas.  It's not just about the last 6 months. 

23 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Just a "genocide supporting Zionist lover"

That’s what I personally see anyone who supports what Israel is now doing.

33 minutes ago, mafya said:

That’s what I personally see anyone who supports what Israel is now doing.

Being totally honest I think they are as bad as each other and should shake hands and get on with life🤬

See Israel is now banning Al Jazeera news channel- one of the few who has been reporting live from the scenes. 

Israel really doesn't like the truth broadcast too much.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

See Israel is now banning Al Jazeera news channel- one of the few who has been reporting live from the scenes. 

Israel really doesn't like the truth broadcast too much.

This is in advance of the atrocities they have planned for Rafah. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

That's emotion talking in my view. The Palestinians have had years to distance themselves from hamas.  It's not just about the last 6 months. 

How can they distance themselves,  it would be the last thing on their minds when their families are starving.