Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

8 hours ago, Baz1 said:

Nutenyahu is on a mission to do everything destructive before he leaves. 

Now, even killing aid workers, oh but he's apologised, how nice..

He calls the aid worker deaths “a tragic case of our forces unintentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip”.

But intentionally hitting innocent people in the Gaza Strip is alright, is it? 😐

Israel is a rogue terrorist state and they deliberately targeted the aid convoy. There were 3 British citizen volunteers killed in this attack and our weak arsed govt s are just allowing it.

Starving innocent Palestinians, bombing hospitals, killing aid workers and preventing aid getting in and they wonder why they are now hated. 
The silence from the majority of the Jewish people speaks volumes yet they are quick to say Palestinian flags flying make them feel scared that they get Iawers to tell tower hamlets council to prevent the flying of Palestinian flags. 
Terrorist neo Nazi scumbag idf are the new gestapo of the modern era and Netanyahu is the new Hitler…

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mafya said:

This is the scumbag iDF targeting innocent children=
https://apple.news/AkpO_53ulSsmmnuGpAyF7PQ

It's not a new thing; this is Haaretz in 20020
42 Knees in One Day': Israeli Snipers Open Up About Shooting Gaza Protesters

“From the point of view of hits, I have the most. In my battalion they would say: ‘Look, here comes the killer.’ When I came back from the field, they would ask, ‘Well, how many today?’

You have to understand that before we showed up, knees were the hardest thing to rack up.

There was a story about one sniper who had 11 knees all told, and people thought no one could outdo him. And then I brought in seven-eight knees in one day. Within a few hours, I almost broke his record.”
Eden: “On that day, our pair had the largest number of hits, 42 in all.

My locator wasn’t supposed to shoot, but I gave him a break, because we were getting close to the end of our stint, and he didn’t have knees.

In the end you want to leave with the feeling that you did something, that you weren’t a sniper during exercises only.

So, after I had a few hits, I suggested to him that we switch.

He got around 28 knees there, I’d say.”

40 minutes ago, peak4 said:

It's not a new thing; this is Haaretz in 20020
42 Knees in One Day': Israeli Snipers Open Up About Shooting Gaza Protesters

“From the point of view of hits, I have the most. In my battalion they would say: ‘Look, here comes the killer.’ When I came back from the field, they would ask, ‘Well, how many today?’

You have to understand that before we showed up, knees were the hardest thing to rack up.

There was a story about one sniper who had 11 knees all told, and people thought no one could outdo him. And then I brought in seven-eight knees in one day. Within a few hours, I almost broke his record.”
Eden: “On that day, our pair had the largest number of hits, 42 in all.

My locator wasn’t supposed to shoot, but I gave him a break, because we were getting close to the end of our stint, and he didn’t have knees.

In the end you want to leave with the feeling that you did something, that you weren’t a sniper during exercises only.

So, after I had a few hits, I suggested to him that we switch.

He got around 28 knees there, I’d say.”

Absolutely shocking!!

I have just read that the 3 British citizens killed in the aid convoy strike were a Special Forces hero, a Royal marine and an army veteran.

This is outrageous and shocking!
These brave men were helping a starving population and I pray that they are Granted a place in Heaven and Rest In Eternal Peace..

Ameen…

• Sad 1

Just now, mafya said:

Absolutely shocking!!

I have just read that the 3 British citizens killed in the aid convoy strike were a Special Forces hero, a Royal marine and an army veteran.

This is outrageous and shocking!
These brave men were helping a starving population and I pray that they are Granted a place in Heaven and Rest In Eternal Peace..

Ameen…

https://apple.news/AyyKWjvKeRcqrz75kfwl7mQ

7 minutes ago, cressida said:

Aid vehicles targeted  -  have those vehicles got a cross on the top of the cars?

USA and UK must not be silent.

Not only were the cars clearly marked (the start of the video in this report shows just how clearly), they coordinated with the Israelis so the Israelis would know where they were going to be at particular times.

• Thanks 1