Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Apparently Israel and its allies stopped 99% of all the incoming missiles and drones. 

99%? 

Yeah, OK 🤣

Well, it seems Iran telegraphed the attack, allowing Israel and its allies plenty of opportunity to defend against it. Seems it was more symbolic than anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmmm. Let me think.

Would I want America (worlds biggest terrorist) and Israel (The ones who really pull America's strings) ruling the world 

Or

Yemen and Iran (who treat women like crap, force them to cover up, throw gays off buildings, fire at and hijack civilian ships etc etc etc) to rule the world? 

To be honest, none of the above 👍

Plus the chance of Iran, Yemen or Israel ruling the world in the the foreseeable is zero.

18 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Plus the chance of Iran, Yemen or Israel ruling the world in the the foreseeable is zero.

Ditto for America in my opinion. 

China will eventually be the big boss on the global scene. 

China would have been already to be honest, the increasingly authoritarian policies being brought in are really starting to hamper growth.

Not to mention the impending age and pension crisis, that's going to be a real biggie when it hits.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Will it affect my Curried King Prawn?

Edited by Padders

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

4 minutes ago, geared said:

China would have been already to be honest, the increasingly authoritarian policies being brought in are really starting to hamper growth.

Not to mention the impending age and pension crisis, that's going to be a real biggie when it hits.

To a degree they already are, but not by threats of military action (for the most part anyway).
They are wandering around the globe signing treaties; encouraging less well developed countries to be in debt to them in exchange for infrastructure projects, whilst giving the Chinese the rights to their mineral resources.

• Like 1