Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Thats a ridiculous question.

Its like asking whether you want Harold  Shipman or Lucy Letby in charge of your medical care.

I’ve absolutely no problem with Israel taking out as many Hezbollah operatives as they can. The issue is that they do this with scant regard for civilian life.

Because of their disregard for the lives of innocent people, it is time that they  had   major sanctions imposed upon them. Netanyahu is a war criminal and it shames us to support him.

Good grief.

Don't be so silly.

Why can't you answer my simple question, it's really not difficult?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Good grief.

Don't be so silly.

Why can't you answer my simple question, it's really not difficult?

Asking a stupid question. Like that isn’t going to get very many yes/no answers. Quite simply, both alternatives are completely unpalatable and better options exist.

So, yes, I am going to answer your question. If you look just up

there ^^^, you will find that I have done.

Just now, Prettytom said:

Asking a stupid question. Like that isn’t going to get very many yes/no answers. Quite simply, both alternatives are completely unpalatable and better options exist.

So, yes, I am going to answer your question. If you look just up

there ^^^, you will find that I have done.

Why do Israel have millions of tourists each year if it's so unpalatable?

Women, young girls and homosexuals are free to walk the streets and not get treated like second class citizens.

It's safe, hence why folk go there on vacation.

I totally understand why the left are incapable of admitting these facts as it would go against the handbook but it's true.

Imagine thinking being ruled by Israel would be the same as being ruled by Hamas!!🤣

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why do Israel have millions of tourists each year if it's so unpalatable?

Women, young girls and homosexuals are free to walk the streets and not get treated like second class citizens.

It's safe, hence why folk go there on vacation.

I totally understand why the left are incapable of admitting these facts as it would go against the handbook but it's true.

Imagine thinking being ruled by Israel would be the same as being ruled by Hamas!!🤣

What an absolutely bizarre response. 

For a start, current FCO advice is to not travel to Israel, so good luck booking that holiday.  Secondly, do you not think that some of the conflict in that region might just be a teensy bit to do with their extreme right wing government and their warmongering?

I wouldn’t want my kids to have grown up in Israel, or in Palestine. There are safer, more pleasant, less extreme places in the world.

If you’re ok with the way that Israel behaves, then fair enough. But do note that you are part of a rapidly dwindling band of people. 

45 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

What an absolutely bizarre response. 

For a start, current FCO advice is to not travel to Israel, so good luck booking that holiday.  Secondly, do you not think that some of the conflict in that region might just be a teensy bit to do with their extreme right wing government and their warmongering?

I wouldn’t want my kids to have grown up in Israel, or in Palestine. There are safer, more pleasant, less extreme places in the world.

If you’re ok with the way that Israel behaves, then fair enough. But do note that you are part of a rapidly dwindling band of people. 

Bingo.

And there it is.

Its all to do with left or right isn't it, not what's right or wrong.

😔 

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Bingo.

And there it is.

Its all to do with left or right isn't it, not what's right or wrong.

😔 

You are the one hammering the left/right thing. Have a look back and see.

in this case, it’s a case of wrong and wrong. Most of the world can now see that. I’m sure that you’ll catch up with everyone else  eventually.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

You are the one hammering the left/right thing. Have a look back and see.

in this case, it’s a case of wrong and wrong. Most of the world can now see that. I’m sure that you’ll catch up with everyone else  eventually.

It's a case of wrong and trying to sort out those that commit wrong in my opinion.

Like I said, I know who I would rather be in control of the world given the choice and it wouldn't be Hamas of Hezbollah.

Nearly everyone is screaming for a ceasefire,  I don't know how Netanyahu can watch the news of innocent families having to flee their homes to avoid his bombs,  he is continuing the war to avoid his trial for corruption imo.

• Like 1