Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

57 minutes ago, gaz 786 said:

I wish they could just shake hands and open up it would make a great place for tourists and generate money for both countries 

My thoughts exactly Gaz.

All this killing and bloodshed for what?

27 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

I believe they are trying to keep a lid on the conflict

The 700 million they send to Hezbollah every year to fund their violence says otherwise.

Iran has been actively funding, arming and training these groups for many years.  They have no such wish to 'keep a lid' on things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

I believe they are trying to keep a lid on the conflict, whereas Israel have been trying their  very best escalate it

It needs a lid keeping on it,  preferably nailing down,  their own peoples are must be finding it all so debilitating it's a wonder they've all not got tinnitus.

Edited by cressida
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gaz 786 said:

Nuke Israel that should sort it .

I assume you are aware that Israel has a nuclear deterrent also?

Far from 'sorting it' it's a good way to start world war 3 and blow everyone to smithereens.

That's what everyone is afraid of, and why it needs very careful handling...

36 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I assume you are aware that Israel has a nuclear deterrent also?

Far from 'sorting it' it's a good way to start world war 3 and blow everyone to smithereens.

That's what everyone is afraid of, and why it needs very careful handling...

Has israrl declared it is a nuclear armed state? Oh dear they havnt have they…

51 minutes ago, mafya said:

Has israrl declared it is a nuclear armed state? Oh dear they havnt have they…

Perhaps not officially, but do you remember Mordechai Vanunu Wiki

Mordechai Vanunu gets 18 years for treason – archive, 1988 Grauniad
28 March 1988: Vanunu gave the Sunday Times details of his eight years employment at a top-secret nuclear research centre in Israel

Not to mention Amichai Eliyahu too
Far-right minister says nuking Gaza an option, PM suspends him from cabinet meetings  Times of Israel [ was he really suspended for the comment itself, or for implying the nuclear capability??]

Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas could be to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.

Eliyahu, a member of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir’s far-right Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) party, was speaking in an answer to a question in a radio interview.

https://www.newsmobile.in/top-story/us-warns-iran-of-serious-consequences-amid-heightening-tensions-with-israel/

The United States Secretary of Defence, Lloyd Austin, reaffirmed America’s support for Israel, issuing a stern warning to Iran against launching any military aggression towards the Jewish state.

Wow the Hypocrisy and arrogance of the Americans is staggering, they support and supply vast amounts of weapons to Israel to attack the Arab nations, but if anyone dare retaliate then they face dire consequences from themselves, so they expect Arab countries to sit back and accept it?

well, at least we now know it has been complete hogwash about the Yanks trying to keep the Israelis on a peaceful course..

Hamas, Hezbollhah, Houti, Iranian Revolutionary Guards (and lots of other organisations) have pretty clear aims; the total destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Their plans are for a final solution, finish what Hitler started.

To achieve that they need to isolate Israel from the diplomatic community, make it impossible for Western countries to supply them with arms. This brings the next holocaust a lot closer

Every photo of a dead Palestinian child helps. Every Western liberal demanding that their government cuts ties with Isreal is a victory. Sad, but true

There are some awful war mongers in the Israel government who are a huge obstacle to peace, but that doesn't change the way that Hamas and their allies deliberately put civilians, particularly children in the firing line. It is one of their key tactics.

I am with Israel and America all the way.