Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Hamas, Hezbollhah, Houti, Iranian Revolutionary Guards (and lots of other organisations) have pretty clear aims; the total destruction of Israel and the death of all Jews. Their plans are for a final solution, finish what Hitler started.

To achieve that they need to isolate Israel from the diplomatic community, make it impossible for Western countries to supply them with arms. This brings the next holocaust a lot closer

Every photo of a dead Palestinian child helps. Every Western liberal demanding that their government cuts ties with Isreal is a victory. Sad, but true

There are some awful war mongers in the Israel government who are a huge obstacle to peace, but that doesn't change the way that Hamas and their allies deliberately put civilians, particularly children in the firing line. It is one of their key tactics.

I am with Israel and America all the way.

I would be with you if it wasn't for the innocent being taken out and destroyed ad infinitum,  I have been wondering if things would be better if America

stopped or limited the weapons they are giving Israel.

23 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If Hezbollah threw in the towel Israel would be very unlikely to invade anywhere.

why would they throw in the towel? they have every right to fight for the land that Israel has stolen, if someone stole your land, would you not fight back?

3 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

why would they throw in the towel? they have every right to fight for the land that Israel has stolen, if someone stole your land, would you not fight back?

OK I’ll rephrase, if Israel promised to withdraw from land that they have seized would Hezbollah cease their acts of aggression against them?

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

And that really is the crux of the matter right there, Israel has stolen their lands, and continues to do so ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c624qr3mqrzo

Then they are out of order,  I'm surprised Netanyahu hasn't taken most of the land for himself,  I expect he believes he's safe where he is,  turning a blind eye to the atrocities,  he will go down in history as a very evil man.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would be with you if it wasn't for the innocent being taken out and destroyed ad infinitum,  I have been wondering if things would be better if America

stopped or limited the weapons they are giving Israel.

At least it will stop the terrorism around the world, or will it?