Israel / Gaza / Lebanon / Iran War Thread

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Scary . The Yanks have supposedly been trying for a ceasefire ,for a year . Have they tried hard enough  ?

I doubt they even really tried. It's in their interest to have these wars around the globe. 

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Scary . The Yanks have supposedly been trying for a ceasefire ,for a year . Have they tried hard enough  ?

The fighting would stop tomorrow if America wanted it to, as DADDY says, they love to keep the wars going, it makes people rich....it takes money from the poor and puts in into reach peoples pockets...

All America has to do to stop the war is stop supplying them with weapons to commit genocide...simples

4 hours ago, banjodeano said:

why would they throw in the towel? they have every right to fight for the land that Israel has stolen, if someone stole your land, would you not fight back?

Except that is factually, historically, morally, socially and emotionally wrong.

We can do this the hard way or the easy way. 

Shall we have a grown up chat about "Palestine" or shall we all just stick our head in the massive volume of sand?

I'm game. I rarely find someone who's pro Hamas to be but the offer is there if you are up for it.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Except that is factually, historically, morally, socially and emotionally wrong.

We can do this the hard way or the easy way. 

Shall we have a grown up chat about "Palestine" or shall we all just stick our head in the massive volume of sand?

I'm game. I rarely find someone who's pro Hamas to be but the offer is there if you are up for it.

what is factually wrong with that comment

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

what is factually wrong with that comment

Let's go back a few steps.

Explain your claim of "stolen" land. We can go from your principal point.

1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

so you dont know what the word stolen means?

It's your claim.

We all know what stolen means.  You need to justify your claim.

For example, I've just stolen your car. Truth or lie?

You can see how this will go so you'll be fine if you are correct. If it's just a half assed opinion you might be in trouble but that's down to you.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It's your claim.

We all know what stolen means.  You need to justify your claim.

For example, I've just stolen your car. Truth or lie?

You can see how this will go so you'll be fine if you are correct. If it's just a half assed opinion you might be in trouble but that's down to you.

i dont need to justify anything, they stole land from the palestinians, and continue to do so