Future pandemic as big as Covid is inevitable, says Prof. Whitty

The misinformation continues,

Rather than editing/copying why not quote what Sir Chris Whitty actually said in the Inquiry.

"“I was worried at the beginning. I still worry, actually in retrospect, about whether we got the level of concern right. Were we either over pitching it so that people were incredibly afraid of something where in fact, their actuarial risk was low, or we were not pitching it enough and therefore people didn’t realise the risk they were walking into,”.."Sir Chris Whitty 26/9/24

The failed strategy of covid deniers copying and pasting other peoples edits is a bit old hah and oh so predictable.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What you call 'covid sceptics' I call 'government and media sceptics'.

And as far as I'm concerned they were right 👍

If that makes me a conspiracy theorist in your eyes then so be it. 

So what were government’s motives in exaggerating Covid numbers and restricting freedoms?

21 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

The filter has been changed so you can't type con vid (without the space) anymore. 

First tine I've typed it. You obviously have experience, Probably the same for "scamdemic" and "plandemic" then?

If Covid was as dangerous as they told us (the plebs), There would have been NO PARTIES in Downing Street etc. it really was exaggerated, exaggerated to keep us compliant and afraid.

Who on here, (bearing in mind that no long term trials have been carried out) are still GLAD they had the Jab, and would do so again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, aardvark6535 said:

If Covid was as dangerous as they told us (the plebs), There would have been NO PARTIES in Downing Street etc. it really was exaggerated, exaggerated to keep us compliant and afraid.

Who on here, (bearing in mind that no long term trials have been carried out) are still GLAD they had the Jab, and would do so again.

Well , Covid was deadly when it first came out , I should know because I volunteered to work front line at the beginning . It was a complete nightmare , so many dying , it was relentless . Traumatic for the relatives that could not be there when their loved one was taking their last breath . Traumatic for the staff . I will never forget what we went through . YES , mistakes were made in general , & yes I am glad I had the jab . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, aardvark6535 said:

'Partygate' was an exaggerated  political move , and not really relevant to this topic - IMO .

I don't - again, personally - think the possible effects of allowing the virus to spread were exaggerated - badly managed, maybe.

I can't say I'm 'glad' to have the vaccine, but I am going to have this years one.

• Like 1