Henderson’s Worcestershire Sauce

14 hours ago, YorkieontheTyne said:

You’ll certainly find it in Morissons and B&M bargains here in South Shields hauxwell, that’s IF you want to look for it!

My veggie friend who lives in Normandy was chuffed to find it in Sainsburys in Newhaven (on the south coast) when she'd come across on the Dieppe ferry (to pick up her new glasses from Asda!). 

On 01/10/2024 at 08:40, YorkieontheTyne said:

You’ll certainly find it in Morissons and B&M bargains here in South Shields hauxwell, that’s IF you want to look for it!

Thank you Yorkie,  I didn’t know that and I do go to Morrisons and Asda at South Shields when in the area.

I was convinced it wasn’t available to buy in supermarkets up here, don’t know why I thought that tho, could be because in the past I asked a relative if they buy Henderson’s relish and they didn’t know what it was. 

Out of curiosity next time I’m in South Shields I’ll look on the shelves at Morrisons for the relish just for a bit of Sheffield nostalgia. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

Thank you Yorkie,  I didn’t know that and I do go to Morrisons and Asda at South Shields when in the area.

I was convinced it wasn’t available to buy in supermarkets up here, don’t know why I thought that tho, could be because in the past I asked a relative if they buy Henderson’s relish and they didn’t know what it was. 

Out of curiosity next time I’m in South Shields I’ll look on the shelves at Morrisons for the relish just for a bit of Sheffield nostalgia. 

Got a bottle coming today from Morissons in my home shopping delivery.