DAB+ radio reception

I've got 3 Pure DAB radios which have all been upgraded to receive DAB+ transmissions via the Pure radio website.

Recently I've had problems with them losing audio output for between 5 seconds up to a number of minutes. But they still display the scrolling text while the audio is missing. I'm assuming they are receiving some transmission due to the scrolling text, but why am I losing the audio? It seems to happen mainly in the mornings between about 9.30 and 12.00. I'm listening in the Greystones area, and can see the Crosspool transmitter from where I am.

Extending the aerial and repositioning the radios doesn't cure the audio loss. Neither does rescanning for stations or a full reset of  the radios.

I've checked this transmitter online when the above happens and it always reports no problems. I've  also searched online for any other reports of this this happening with no luck. Am I receiving radio transmissions from this transmitter or elsewhere?

I'd  be grateful for any suggestions as to what's causing the audio outage and what I can do to resolve it if anything.

Thanks.