Passive Smoking

What do you think of passive smoking?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of passive smoking?

• I smoke and feel I should be able to smoke anywhere.
    • I smoke but believe it right to protect non-smokers.
    • I don't smoke but don't mind other people's smoke.
    • I don't like smoke but feel obliged to put up with it.
    • I don't like smoke and feel I should be entitled to protection from it.

Originally posted by Cyclone

a nice balanced generalisation there. Smokers are selfish disgusting people!

And another one.:D

Originally posted by panda79

what i want to know is what are the health fascists going to ban next:loopy:

thing is most of the bars you go in these days have exellent air conditoning anyway.....and the ones that have not i cant see the anti smoking persons going in anyway seeing as there full of nasty working class persons:loopy:

Originally posted by Abdul

Why not? You'll all end up underground sooner rather than later ;)

health issues aside the anti smoking brigade need somthing to cling on to seeing as they have no life they take it on board to be control freaks with nothing better to do than harrass anyone who dares to live there life how they see fit,,,,,,,,,maybe by typing stuff on a forum lets them get rid of all that pent up anger cos you never see them do it in public

i wonder why:rolleyes:

Originally posted by panda79

health issues aside the anti smoking brigade need somthing to cling on to seeing as they have no life they take it on board to be control freaks with nothing better to do than harrass anyone who dares to live there life how they see fit,,,,,,,,,maybe by typing stuff on a forum lets them get rid of all that pent up anger cos you never see them do it in public

i wonder why:rolleyes:

I wonder if this is meant to be ironic.;)

Somehow, I doubt it.:loopy:

I have never smoked but my partner does. He know's I hate it but I don't nag! He started those anti-smoking classes last week and has just started taking Zyban yesterday. Fingers crossed!

I hate smoking in public places especially anywhere selling food. I know it's the old arguament about a persons right to chose and I do agree with that. It's just, as a non smoker, my right to chose is taken away if someone lights up near me in say a pub or other public place.

Why not have smoking rooms in pubs etc so people can chose whether they want to have their air full of smoke or not? It then gives people the choice. Just a thought.

i have lived with fuzzy and nomme for 7 years and they only in the past year have quit.

i became used to smoke, even now they have stopped and there is a very distinct difference in the house i do not care about smoke of any type.

i go out a fair bit and my mums mates smoke, i dont care they can smoke its their problem let them sort it out

My advice to people who dont like smoke and cant out up with it, move!

your next question will be

why should i move when i want to be there?

well why should they move??

its an on going circulalr motion! neither person will move untill forced to, by either authorities or law!

Archived