What's the foullest thing you've ever eaten, or refused to eat ?

55 minutes ago, crisispoint said:

The advice I got was never eat a pink sausage

I'm off sausages since Hackey said his Mam worked in a sausage factory and he's never eaten them after what she mentioned,  I'm guessing they were full of chopped penises.

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

I'm off sausages since Hackey said his Mam worked in a sausage factory and he's never eaten them after what she mentioned,  I'm guessing they were full of chopped penises.

I think that sausages can be full of many body parts of the pig. Nothing, absolutely nothing is thrown away in slaughter. The whole body is used , one way or another.

Edited by Draggletail
Addition

Just now, Draggletail said:

I think that sausages are full of many body parts of the pig. Nothing, absolutely nothing is thrown away in slaughter. The whole body is used , one way or another.

I like to know what I'm eating, don't you?

1 hour ago, Draggletail said:

I think that sausages can be full of many body parts of the pig. Nothing, absolutely nothing is thrown away in slaughter. The whole body is used , one way or another.

:thumbsup: Everything except the squeak . 

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Gormenghast said:

OOOOOOOOOOH. My salivary glands have gone into Warp speed, pumping out so much that my mouth runneth over.

Haven't had any pastrami in ages.... Must down tools and immediately go to supermarket, go directly to supermarket, do not pass GO, do not collect £200. I may be gone for some time....

Didn't Cooplands once used to do hot Corned Beef pasties? Might have been them. That one in Fitzalan Square. Or maybe it was the one in Donny centre (I used to work in Doncaster). I had a few. Bloody marvellous.

21 hours ago, hackey lad said:

What are Grits  ?

Looked to me like a bowl of grit and about the same taste as well.  I sampled some in New Orleans but they do have them anywhere in America for breakfast cereal.

10 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Didn't Cooplands once used to do hot Corned Beef pasties? Might have been them. That one in Fitzalan Square. Or maybe it was the one in Donny centre (I used to work in Doncaster). I had a few. Bloody marvellous.

I can't remember who it was that made them, but I totally agree. 👍👍👍

• Haha 1