What's the foullest thing you've ever eaten, or refused to eat ?

16 hours ago, cressida said:

I'm off sausages since Hackey said his Mam worked in a sausage factory and he's never eaten them after what she mentioned,  I'm guessing they were full of chopped penises.

Only on a good day. Don't forget the a*seholes, eyeballs, female reproductive organs, inner ears etc etc. You've got to REALLY want a sausage.

Yet they sell. Go figure, as our American cousins would say.

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

If we find 'em again, let's inform each other. I want one now.👌

There may be some good news Mr. W., or maybe not?  Iceland sell something like them apparently...

https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/greggs-2-corned-beef-bakes-290g/54519.html

Don't know how the flaky pastry would compare with shortcrust pastry, (like what them proper pasties have), but may be worth a go?

• Like 1

On 07/10/2024 at 20:41, redruby said:

Escargot 🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

My Eastern European neighbours go out collecting snails after a downpour and when they start cooking them the smell wafts my way and it makes me gag.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Only on a good day. Don't forget the a*seholes, eyeballs, female reproductive organs, inner ears etc etc. You've got to REALLY want a sausage.

Yet they sell. Go figure, as our American cousins would say.

You forgot the cow's noses, lips, tails and undercarriages there Weary. Vital ingredients of a good sausage. 😱

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Padders said:

Dick Emery.

Spot on Mr. P.

I don't intend to make any comments about a roll of sandpaper, and I'd be more than grateful (I know what you're like Padders) if you would  also refrain from doing so. We need to retain a sense decorum on the forum don'tcha know.

• Like 1